Ranch style home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in the desirable Pines neighborhood. The spacious open floor plan makes entertaining a breeze with a separate dining room just off the kitchen. Enjoy the fireplace on winter nights. A split design offers privacy to the bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a large walk-in closet and en-suite with separate tub. The spacious lower level has a wet bar, bath, family room, and two storage rooms. Bring the indoors out on the large deck overlooking the mature trees or enjoy a fire in the firepit. Enjoy biking, running, walking and snowmobiling the White River Trail that the home backs up to. One mile to Babe Mann Park. Enjoy water sports on Lauderdale, Como and Geneva Lakes. Fire in photos is virtual.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,664 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,532 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,132 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price