Sprawling ranch in a highly desirable neighborhood in the City of Burlington! Main floor features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths with skylights, cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace, and abundant windows overlooking your wooded lot. Spacious, open concept floor plan is perfect for everyday living and entertaining. Main floor laundry is an added bonus. The lower walk-out features a rec room, office, bedroom and third full bath along with plenty of storage and a workshop area. The convenient location allows you to enjoy all Burlington has to offer! Call today and schedule your private showing of this lovely ranch home.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,410 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,410 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Nettie E Karcher
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,810 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price