Find your home in this 6 bed 3.5 bath dormered colonial located in the sought after Pines subdivision of Mequon. Enter through the front door into the striking open foyer, with the dining room to the left and a sitting room leading to the living room to the right. The spacious living room showcases extra tall tray ceilings with wood panel detailing and a grand wood burning fireplace. The kitchen is the heart of the home with vaulted ceilings and two sets of french doors leading to the backyard. All of the bedrooms are very generous in size, with the primary + 4 others located on the upper level, and one in the basement. Large lower level rec room provides ample entertainment space, along with a full bath for ease. Main level laundry, office and powder room are extra perks. Welcome home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Community Shared Well,Well
4,281 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
4,281 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,551 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 730 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price