Country subdivision for country living! Close to downtown Cedarburg, yet a rural setting. This meticulously maintained home maybe what you're looking for. Family Room features a fireplace with gas starter, patio doors to backyard. Spacious Kitchen & Dinette area with lots of natural light! Living Room and Formal Dining Area with a built in China cabinet. Bedrooms are nice size with double closet in the Master bedroom, with a dual entry half bath off the bedroom and dinette area. Basement is wide open and ready for you to create your own areas there. Home is lovingly cared for but needs some fresh decor! Great location for this wonderful home. There will be an Estate Sale some time between acceptance of offer and closing, please make note of that in offer.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,682 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,682 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,682 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial,Crawl Space,Block,8+ Ceiling,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price