Welcome to your dream home! This highly desirable 3 bed 2 1/2 bath ranch-style home in Mukwonago is waiting for you. With a finished basement, fenced yard, pool, and attached 2-car garage, this home has everything you need for comfortable living. Enjoy the open living space, perfect for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom has an plenty of space and closets. The finished basement provides extra space for recreation or guests. Take the entertainment outdoors with a fenced yard and above-ground pool. The attached 2-car garage provides ample space for your vehicles and additional storage. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make this house your home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,373 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,373 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,473 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price