Step inside this Charming Split Ranch with an exposed basement located in the heart of Grafton on the Milwaukee River. This home features three bedrooms, finished lower level, two car attached garage, two and a half bathrooms, and an open floor plan. The remarkable kitchen has a large island, granite tops, and SS appliances. The living room offers natural fireplace and picturesque views of the Milwaukee River. Finished exposed lower level offers a family room with fireplace, bonus room, custom cedar sauna, laundry, and a half bathroom. This home is the perfect place to unwind after a long day. Do NOT miss out on this opportunity, schedule a showing today! (pictures are virtually staged)
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,384 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,617 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 767 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Sauna,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Body of Water
- Milwaukee River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price