Enjoy beautiful sunsets on Camp Lake w/your private peninsula! Use as a year round home, vacation or short term rental! Beautiful open plan w/a true ''Great Room'' has volume ceiling and amazing views. New fireplace is wood burning but has a removable electric insert. Garage has been converted to a game room + storage area but could easily be converted back to a 2.5 car garage. Under the home storage for lake toys, yard tools/equipment. Covered front porch features french doors. Sellers have enclosed it with heavy vinyl/plastic making it usable for 3 seasons. Sellers have been doing short term rentals thru Airbnb/VRBO and can leave the furnishings. Large wood deck on lakeside. 1.5 hrs from Chicago. Per sellers: home was rebuilt from studs up by previous owners in 2007. Enjoy peace & quiet!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,542 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,542 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Skylight,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Heated.
- Body of Water
- Camp Lake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price