Meticulously maintained 4 BR, 2.5 BA home in the Elmbrook School District. The expansive kitchen has Quartz countertops, solid cherry cabinets, vaulted ceiling, a large island w/a breakfast bar & a separate wet bar. The main level has plenty of space w/a living room, family room w/gas fireplace & an office or dining room, all with solid wood walnut floors. The mudroom & main floor laundry is huge bonus. Upstairs you'll find the primary bedroom w/WIC & beautifully updated ensuite w/marble countertops & porcelain floors, along w/3 additional large sized bedrooms. The LL has 2 separate finished areas for exercise, theatre, crafts, office, etc. Additional features include, Zoned heating/cooling, insulated/heated GA, large workshop in LL, spacious deck & professional landscaping on 1/2 Acre!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,461 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,461 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,912 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 549 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- R3 Residential
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price