One of a kind gem. Constructed in 2017 by Cornerstone Development, this 2 bed 3 bath is their largest unit. Feel the grandeur of vaulted ceilings in each room. Sunshine floods every room showing off wood floors, quartz countertops & stoned gas fireplace. The spacious Master suite has WIC organizers, custom tiled shower & glass door gives the bath a spa feel. Enjoy privacy outdoors on the oversized concrete patio with numerous landscape upgrades. Enjoy coffee surrounded by sunlight & nature in your sunroom with extra wide entry. The lower level is finished with a 3rd luxurious full bathroom and great rec area to watch a movie. So much quality throughout from plumbing & lighting fixtures to solid wood doors. See docs for full list of upgrades & don't forget your club house only steps away!
Residential - Condo, 1 Story
2,541 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Glen of Mukwonago
2,541 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,589 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 952 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,In-Unit Laundry,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Patio/Porch,Private Entry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private Garage.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Common Green Space,Exercise Room.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price