Impeccable! This well-maintained ranch home has been loved and cared for like no other. Upon entering the foyer, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the stunning kitchen which was professionally remodeled and shines w gorgeous quartz counters, tile backsplash, & SS appliances. Cute breakfast nook overlooks front yard. Great room boasts gleaming hardwood floors, a cozy, wood-burning fireplace, and open concept dining. Step into your four-season room which can serve as a family room, office or a guest bedroom! Both bathrooms are updated incl the primary bath. Expansive yard with a parade of flowers, mature landscaping and even a koi pond. Bring your friends and your BBQ to enjoy the patio. Low taxes, great schools and near FoxTown, Mequon Public Market and the Interurban: yes, THIS IS IT!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,859 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,859 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,859 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price