Renovated, charming home offering a cozy neighborhood feel while being just blocks from downtown Oconomowoc. Inside, the spacious living room is anchored by a beautiful fireplace which opens into the formal dining. Updated, open kitchen with easy access to the secluded back yard. A renovated main floor full bathroom and laundry room add to the home's modern conveniences. Upstairs are three bedrooms, including a primary with an expanded closet, and a second updated full bathroom. The lower level provides additional living space for your movie room, game space, exercise area, or a home office. Outside the yard has been fully fenced in and landscaped, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind or host a summer barbecue. Over $80k in updates including a new roof in 2022!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,672 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,332 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 340 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price