View our 3-D visual tour and walk thru in real-time from your smart device or PC. 1.42 acres! Tons of privacy and mature trees from all sides. Fabulous floor plan with 1st floor master suite with a walk-in shower and spacious walk-in closet. f 2nd bedroom for an aging parent on main level as well used to be a formal dining room and can be used as such again! Beveled glass doors in office leads to master and also to the eating area. Kitchen and dining area are open concept, boasts a breakfast cook-top island and stainless steel appliances.Slider leads to your deck overlooking nature.The great room has soaring cathedral ceilings and cozy wood burning fireplace with gas starter. Engineered luxury vinyl plank flooring grace most of the main floor.3 add. BRs, fully finished basement and more
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,704 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,704 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,667 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,037 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price