Move right in to this 4BR 1.5BA Colonial offered by the original owners of 55 years located on a quiet, tree lined street. You will be greeted by the large light and bright Living Room which flows into the formal Dining Room. The Eat-In Kitchen is open to the spacious Family Room and offers plenty of cabinets. Family Room features a beautiful, brick natural fireplace and patio doors that lead out to your park-like backyard! Enjoy the spacious sunroom with hot tub year-round. The upper-level features 4 spacious Bedrooms and a Full Bath. Plenty of storage awaits in the huge basement, 2.5 car garage and shed! Rare inground pool is built above ground with wrap around composite deck. Conveniently located, just minutes away from shops, restaurants, parks, the interstate, and the Mequon Schools.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,075 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,075 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Hot Tub,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Inground Pool,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price