If home ownership is calling your name, welcome home to this charming Ranch home in Oconomowoc! Why rent when you can own your own piece of the American Dream? Pride of ownership is present throughout. The kitchen has been updated by Ware Design, complete with high-end finishes and a stunning island. Hardwood floors, a natural fireplace converted to gas, primary bath with shared en-suite, and a stunning back yard are just a few of the special features of this home. The basement has a finished flex room and adjoining bath. Three/four bedrooms, attached garage, newer updates and a convenient location make this home a must see! Note: Line f16 in recr is a typo and should be checked ''No''- Seller is amending.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,584 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,404 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 180 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Stone,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price