Walking in, you will feel right at home. this house has it all. Living room w/vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace, huge eat in kitchen w/island, separate dining room and MB Suite offers tile shower, jet tub, dual vanities and large WIC. First floor features HWF, laundry and sliding doors leading to a stamped concrete patio for outdoor entertaining. The second floor will wow you with 3 large bedrooms (2 w/WICs), a full Jack & Jill Bathroom, ANOTHER full bathroom and a spacious bonus room. The finished basement has a cozy rec room w/bar, 5th bedroom, full bath and wine celler. The large yard is beautifully lanscaped with a firepit to enjoy summer fires overlooking the pond. Whether you are home for a quite evening or love to entertain, this house has it all for you.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,786 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,786 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,038 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 748 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price