Welcome To Beautiful Orchard Hills Subdivision! This Sprawling Brick Ranch Is Awaiting Its New Lucky Owner! Foyer With Double Sliding Coat Closet! Large Living Room With Bay Window Allows All That Natural Sunlight In! Dining Area With Built In Cabinet! Kitchen Cabinets Galore! All Appliances Included! Separate Family Room Boasts Natural Brick Fireplace & Patio Doors! 3 Great Sized Bedrooms! 2 Full Main Floor Ceramic Tile Bathrooms! Hardwood Floors Throughout! Finished Lower Level Rec Room Allows For More Entertaining! Egress Window & Additional Room! 2.5 Attached Garage! Concrete Patio Includes Gazebo! Fenced Yard! Personal Basketball Court On East Side Of Home! Relax On The Front Covered Porch! Central Air! Close To Schools, Restaurants, Shopping & So Much More!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,415 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,415 Sq. Ft. (approx)
West Allis-West Milwaukee
Frank Lloyd Wright
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,755 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 660 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price