Beautiful & bright! Welcome home to this 3BR, 2.5 BA, 2 car GA home is everything you're looking for and more! High ceilings and natural sunlight greet you as soon as you open the front door. Great Room features gas FP and flows seamlessly to the dinette & KIT. 1st floor Master Bedroom & BA. The 2nd floor boasts a loft that overlooks the Great Room, Bedrooms 2 & 3 and a Full BA. Entertain family & friends in the LL Rec Room, which includes lots of extra space plus several built-ins and tons of room to live or play. Entertain outside on the deck and patio, and enjoy the privacy of the large, fenced in yard. A rear yard such as this is difficult to find! Close to Fox River Park, biking trails, playgrounds and a few minutes drive away from shopping and restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,442 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,442 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,617 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 825 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price