Beautifully updated by craftsman with tremendous attention to detail. This 3 bedroom ranch is ready for move-in including three finished rooms in the lower level. Open floor plan with corner natural fireplace enjoyed from kitchen, dining room and great room. Soaring ceilings, open staircase to lower level. Patio doors open from dining room to back deck. New luxury plank vinyl flooring, counter tops, back splash, light fixtures, appliances, roof, gutters, water heater. Both bathrooms completely updated. Double vanity, one with terrific soaking tub and the other with a stylish shower. Soothing paint colors drenched with lots of sunlight. Lower level includes three rooms that can be used as craft rooms, office, rec room...Home Warranty included. Walk to Greenland & Nature Hill Schools.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,980 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,980 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,348 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 632 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Block,8+ Ceiling,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Cable TV Available,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price