Welcome Home to this super-cute two-bedroom brick ranch nestled on a tree-lined street. The main floor has an oversized living room, dining room, two spacious bedrooms, kitchen with granite counters, and full bathroom. The lower level has a family room, rec room, storage area and laundry. Recent updates include roof, windows, furnace, air conditioner, and water heater. Many closets for great storage. The well-manicured yard is beautiful in the front and back. A two-car garage completes the property. Close to schools, shopping, restaurants, downtown, and more. Hurry! Your new home is waiting.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,415 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,415 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,026 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 389 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price