New construction Condo! Located on a quiet cul de sac. Qaulity finishes throughout this spacious condo. Master bedroom includes walk in closet and an attached master bath with walk in shower. Quartz and granite countertops throughout. Lovely deck off of the dining area. The lower level is waiting for your ideas, it is plumbed for another bathroom and could easily make room for a third bedroom. Kitchen appliances are included for this property; stainless steel, in addition the kitchen has lots of storage including a pantry space. The condo association is this condo and the other one that is 1361 Scenic Pointe Ct. No condo fees have been set; both condo owners will determine the services and monthly charge they wish to have. THE PHOTOS ARE EXAMPLES OF THE FINSHES NOT OF THIS SPECIFIC CONDO.
Residential - Condo, 1 Story
1,387 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1359-1361 Scenic Pointe Condominium
1,387 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,387 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Pantry,Private Entry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private Garage.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price