Don't miss out on this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath well-maintained home in the highly sought after High Grove subdivision in New Berlin Eisenhower/Elmwood school district. Enjoy over 4000 sqft of living space with a finished basement and spacious rec room. The private patio is perfect for summer entertaining with an in ground pool, including new heater and pump. Pool is a 'sports pool' so shallow on both ends (2.5-3') & deep (7-8') in middle.Thoughtful updates include: Brand new roof (2022), new furnace (2022), new carpet in main and primary, new washer, dryer, dishwasher, and bathroom faucets, and a new patio door to pool.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,119 sq. ft
Yes - 2.8 spaces
4,119 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,796 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,323 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.8 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Inground Pool,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price