New Construction - Ready NOW! The Spruce offers features and amenities that are perfect for any family. The open kitchen and dining area flows nicely into the Great Room with tons of natural light. The master suite includes a walk in closet and private bathroom. A main floor laundry and Boardwalk cabinetry and white trim package throughout, are just a few features of this beautiful home. There is a large window in the basement and is roughed in for a full bath making it simple to add a home office, rec room and/or a bedroom suite! Located in the Grandview Heights subdivision with a wonderful rural feeling.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,620 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,620 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,620 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Energy Assessment Available,Green Building Certified,Low E Windows,WI Energy Certified
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price