This 4 bedroom colonial home does not disappoint! An open concept floor plan welcomes you with a large U- shaped modern kitchen, prep island, dinette and views to the living room that provides easy access to the back yard deck. Open staircase overlooks dining room and great room. Retreat to your MBS with dual WICs and a private spa like bathroom with dual vanities, WIS and tub. 3 generous sized bedrooms each with large WIC, full bath and laundry round off the upper level. Easily entertain in the finished LL with rec room, bonus room and half bath with prepped electrical to add a sauna. 3 car tandem garage with epoxy flooring. Secluded wooded lot that abuts to Ozaukee Washington Land Trust. This is a must see.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Separate Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,926 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,8+ Ceiling,Sump Pump,Partially Finished
- ,Open Floor Plan,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Cable TV Available,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price