Welcome to this 3 BR, 2.5 BA Regency built home! Located on a beautiful & private lot, this home has been lovingly maintained. Spacious sunlit Great Rm has vaulted ceiling, NFP & glass patio door.Great Rm opens to KIT w/newer LVP flooring,granite counters, center island,SS appliances & dinette is flanked by glass to view the gorgeous tree lined yard & brick patio w/bubbling rock.Primary ensuite has tiled shower,dual sinks,granite & skylight.BR's 2 & 3 have new Marvin windows & window seats w/storage. Huge walk-in attic!1st floor den w/accented wood ceiling makes for a great office.Finished LL offers lots of storage & workshop area.Amenities include zoned heating,generator ready & 1st floor laundry.Newer roof;new furnace & AC new in August of 2018. Elementary school & Lions Park so close!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,730 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,730 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Berlin West
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,820 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 910 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price