Enter the charming courtyard to this sunny colonial! Truly is the perfect alternative to condo living! Lovely Great Room with cozy gas fireplace and hardwood floors. Open concept Country French Kitchen with plenty of dining space.Conveniences include a walk-in Pantry and first floor Laundry. Wonderful Library/Home Office with 2nd fireplace. You will enjoy the sunroom with views of the fountain, lovely patio with landscaping! First Floor Master ensuite features 2 walk-in closets, separate water closet, double vanity, shower stall and luxurious bath. 2nd Fl with 2 additional bedrooms and 2nd Full Bath. Lower Level Family Room complete with billiards table and 3rd full Bath. Nice sized workshop with plenty of storage. Deeded as a condo, HOA dues $240/month include lawncare and snow removal!
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,022 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,098 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 924 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Electric Fireplace,Gas Fireplace,Intercom/Music,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- R-3 PU
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price