This super cute and very well maintained ranch home is located near Washington Elementary. Gorgeous remodeled kitchen, bright and airy living room with a wall of newer Anderson windows. Updated bathroom with a shower-over tub. Lower level offers taller ceilings, nicely sized laundry room and an additional finished living room for extra space. Lots of upgrades with the mechanicals and roof. Concrete back patio overlooking the fenced-in backyard with the greenest grass ever! Detached spacious garage with additional storage in the eves. This home is amazing!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,199 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,199 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 877 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 377 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price