This quality, Halen built, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home includes a spacious In-Law Suite which provides a unique opportunity for multi-generational living. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, open concept, primary living quarters, includes gas fireplace and walk out patio off of the dining area. Open concept In-Law Suite has separate entrance to garage and basement. The unfinished basement is a blank canvas designed to accommodate a large rec room, 2 additional bedrooms and is plumbed for an extra bath room. Located in the Village of Mukwonago, this Ranch home provides convenience in lifestyle and location.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,516 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fox River View
2,516 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,484 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price