Welcome Home to this spacious 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home tucked away on a quiet 0.68 acre lot in the desirable New Berlin School District. People who like people should move into this friendly, walkable neighborhood where streets wind & nerves unwind. Master Bedroom suite is a spacious, private retreat complete with vaulted ceilings, travertine tile, shower stall, air bath soaking tub, dual sinks & walk in closet. Laundry is on upper level for ease. Enjoy entertaining in the lower level with wet bar & custom 6 beer tap set-up. Home layout is well-suited to multigenerational or extended family Iiving situations, & offers privacy between bedroom groupings. Property location is close to shopping, dining & interstates for easy commuting. New luxury vinyl plank floors in 2022, 3 upper BR have WIC
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
3,856 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,856 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Berlin West
New Berlin West
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,050 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 806 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Finished,Full
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price