So much to see here! Solid brick home located in a cul-de-sac in desirable Hunters Ridge. At the center of the home, the great room has soaring ceilings, 3 skylights, & a gas fireplace. In the large kitchen, you'll find granite counters, island, two pantries and a dinette surrounded by windows overlooking the .46-acre yard. Main level also has a large first floor master suite, formal dining room, a den with hardwoods & built-in floor to ceiling bookshelves, and laundry. Solid Oak 6 panel doors are found throughout. Three additional good-sized bedrooms are in the upper level, one with its own ensuite bath and walk in closet. Finished lower-level egress window and additional bath. Wraparound Deck w/partial cover and 3 car finished garage make this home complete!
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
2,923 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,923 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,573 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price