Gorgeous remodeled all brick ranch sitting on .5 acre. Large living room with hardwood floors, plentiful sunlight and a natural fireplace. Beautiful kitchen featuring travertine tile, granite counter tops, cherry wood cabinets and all SS appliances. 3 perfect sized bedrooms and full bathroom complete upstairs. Follow a spiral staircase off of kitchen down to a HUGE lower level finished rec room complete with a bar, a potential 4th bedroom (no egress) and another gorgeous tiled full bath with walk-in shower. In the attached 2.5 car garage you will find a set of stairs that lead to basement for easy moving. Pet safe in ground dog fence installed! Opportunities to move into the Elmbrook school district at this price point do not come around often. Schedule your private showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
1,911 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,911 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Electronic Pet Containment.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price