Convenient location for this move in ready ranch style home featuring many updates! Spacious living room with newer flooring and beautiful feature wall. Eat-in kitchen offers painted cabinets and overlooks the large, fenced-in yard! Primary bedroom boasts an ensuite, walk through half bath. Newer flooring and hardwood flooring grace the main level. The lower level offers additional entertaining or relaxing space along with plenty of room for storage. Steps to Grandview Park for additional outdoor play area! All this and a 13 month UHP Home Warranty for peace of mind!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,559 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,559 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,187 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 372 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven,Range,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price