New Construction - Ready in early July This ''Lakewood'' model offers features and amenities that will check off all the boxes! The front foyer leads to the open concept main living area with an electric fireplace and 4 large windows in the great room, allowing tons on natural light! The kitchen is a chef's dream with island, raised snack bar and pantry. The master suite includes a WIC and private bathroom,. The main floor laundry, ivory trim & solid doors, granite kitchen counters, boardwalk cabinetry and basement with an egress window/rough in for future expansion are just a few wonderful features of this home. With the peace of mind and warranties that new construction offers, come enjoy the beautiful walking trails in the amazing Morgan Station subdivision on the edge of Oconomowoc.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,673 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,673 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,673 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Energy Star Appliance(s) or Mechanical(s),Green Building Certified,Low E Windows,WI Energy Certified
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price