How does a first-floor ranch style, end unit that features a view of nature right outside your door sound? This spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath unit has a lot of potential and flexibility to make it suitable for the way YOU live. The vaulted ceiling in the Dining and Living Rooms give a nice open feel to this space the minute you walk in. Newer water heater, furnace and air conditioner.Enjoy relaxing on your own private patio or taking in all that the outdoor pool and clubhouse has to offer. It's all right there!This is an estate owned property being sold in ''As Is'' condition.Association fee includes sewer and water.Very convenient location. In the Elmbrook School District.Pets allowed with restrictions on size and breed. Renting units is not allowed.
Residential - Condo, 1 Story
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 484 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Patio/Porch,Private Entry,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Space Assigned,Opener Included,Private Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Common Green Space,Outdoor Pool.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price