Live in the heart of Shorewood in the popular Eastwood condo building. This one bedroom, first floor unit features a spacious open living area, bright kitchen and a closed off den perfect for a second bedroom or office. Sliding doors bring in lots of light and lead out onto a private patio overlooking the scenic courtyard. Unit also features convenient in-unit laundry and a sought-after underground parking space and storage unit. Enjoy the restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, boutiques and local retailers along Oakland Ave. and Capital Dr., as well as the close proximity to schools, parks, the library, beautiful Atwater Beach, the Oak Leaf Trail, and the many exciting community events Shorewood offers. Registered Service/Emotional Support pets allowed.
Residential - Condo, 1 Story
949 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Eastwood, A Condominium
949 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 949 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,In-Unit Laundry,Patio/Porch,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Heated,Opener Included,Underground.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Clubhouse,Elevator(s),Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price