Beautifully updated and maintained all brick Cape Cod 4+Bdrm in a stellar location. This property boast of many updates like new Windows 2021, new 2nd Floor Carpet 2021, Updated Upper Bath 2021, and freshly painted with a new HVAC system in 2021. Roof was put in 2016. Remodeled basement bath 2020, flooring (water plank flooring and new carpet) with a possible 5th bdrm 2020. Spacious kitchen with many cabinets. High end GE Adora Series Slate grey Appliances included. Work from home from the extra office in the basement. Big yard for family fun and entertaining. Living and Great Room adjoined with a double sided natural fire place. Well the list goes one. Home Warranty included for peace of mind. Price to Sell quickly! Schedule your showing Today!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,988 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,988 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,074 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 914 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price