Here's an attractive 4 bedroom 2.5 bath ranch in the center of Grafton making it an easy commute to I-43, grocery stores, restaurants and shopping. Large modern kitchen with an abundant amount of cabinets and counter space including a prep island. Well lit living room with a wood beamed ceiling and open to the dinette. 3 sizable bedrooms with NHWFs along with a full bath and a half complete the main level. Easily entertain guests in the finished LL rec room, 4th bedroom with attached bath, and a bonus/craft room. Many updates throughout include newer furnace & A/C, roof, finished LL and more!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,910 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,910 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,245 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 665 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Block,Shower,Full Size Windows,Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price