Looking for a new home without the hassle of building? This 2-year-old twin home is move-in ready! All appliances, including the washer and dryer are included with the home. Enjoy your privacy on the large patio & completely fenced-in backyard next to a conservancy or relax on the covered front porch. Open concept floor plan with hard surface flooring throughout. Main floor master suite. Extra-large family/theater room, full bath, and a bonus 4th bedroom, offers privacy of a 2nd master suite feeling on lower level. Heated garage with overhead shelving and an 8 X 14 backyard shed will take care of your storage needs. Great location in McGilvray Park addition. All measurements are approximate, buyer or buyer's agent to verify.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,390 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,390 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,195 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 922 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Radon Mitigation,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Energy Star Appliance(s) or Mechanical(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price