Charming 3 bedroom, 1 bath home nestled on a serene Delavan street. This inviting abode boasts a quaint front porch, complementing its adorable curb appeal. Inside, discover the timeless allure of hardwood floors gracing the main level, seamlessly connecting 3 cozy bedrooms. The bathroom and windows have been tastefully updated. A detached 1-car garage offers convenient parking.The lower level is partially finished, featuring two paneled rooms that unlock potential for diverse use and laundry facilities. Outside, a manageable yard invites outdoor enjoyment without overwhelming upkeep. Close proximity to Delavan High School, WI School for the Deaf and a short stroll to Downtown and Music at Phoenix Park.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,080 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price