This gorgeous home is a true gem that offers a perfect blend of classic charm & modern comfort! As you step inside, you'll be greeted by the warm & inviting atmosphere created by the original hardwood built-ins, accents, & HWF under the carpet. The LR is spacious- offering plenty of room for relaxation & entertainment & the 4 generously sized BRs- each with plush carpeting & ample closet space are perfect for families who need plenty of space to live, work & play! One of the most impressive features of this house is its impeccable condition. The roof & gutters are less than 10 years old, the water heater is only 3 years old & the A/C as well as the 2-car GA door mechanicals were replaced just 1 year ago. Located on a dead end street in a desirable & convenient neighborhood. Don't miss out.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,447 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wood Lawn Manor
1,447 Sq. Ft. (approx)
West Allis-West Milwaukee
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Window A/C
- Gas Heat. .
- Full,Walk Out/Outer Door,8+ Ceiling
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Cable TV Available,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price