Outstanding 4 BR, 2.5 BA, 3.5 car attached garage Colonial in stellar Weston Hills Subdivision. Nestled on a 0.56 acre user friendly cul de sac lot featuring a large deck. Inviting traditional floor plan with 2,950 sq.ft. with an open kitchen, DR & FR layout. Kitchen includes granite countertops, large snack bar, walk-in pantry and is connected to a formal dining room via a butler pantry. Impressive 2 story vaulted foyer. All 4 bedrooms are upstairs and have vaulted ceilings. Huge primary bedroom suite with walk-in closet. Upgrades include crown molding, solid 6 panel doors, French doors & 9' ceilings. Newer roof (2020), furnace & AC (2021), treated garage floor (2019) w/recent EV hook up in garage and freshly painted neutral interior (2023). Large unfinished LL with tall ceilings.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,950 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
2,950 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price