Secluded suburban contemporary home just minutes from downtown Milwaukee. This 5 bedroom 4 full bath home offers everything you could be looking for in your new abode. Charming front porch welcomes you and provides excellent curb appeal. The main floor boasts an upscale chef's kitchen including a smart cooktop range and double ovens, which opens to the sunroom with a vaulted ceiling and relaxing view of the neighboring pond. For added convenience, the kitchen also provides a dinette space and opens to the comfortable family room with gas fireplace. The main floor also includes one bedroom, one full bath, laundry and an office, ideal for your work from home days. You'll find the primary suite and the additional bedrooms and baths upstairs. 3 car garage. Call today and make this your home!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,820 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,820 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,820 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price