Pride of ownership resonates throughout this lovingly maintained one-owner home in the County Faire neighborhood of Grafton. Updated eat-in kitchen features hardwood custom cabinets and center island with breakfast bar setting. Adjoining living room with fireplace provides an inviting space for friends and family to gather, and is especially cozy on fall and winter days. A second fireplace is found in the family room and offers excellent space to entertain large groups or a quiet place to relax. Generously sized rooms throughout with lots of closet space. The patio deck is a welcome retreat to enjoy coffee or relax after a busy day. Just a short walk or bike ride to schools, the Interurban Trail, shops, entertainment and parks. Big ticket updates posted in Documents.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,411 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,411 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,411 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Size Windows,Other,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price