Welcome to your new home! This newly remodeled Cape Cod boasts the perfect balance of modern updates & classic charm. The freshly painted interior walls create a welcoming and bright ambiance throughout the home. The mix of carpet, VP, and tile flooring adds to the home's character. The kitchen is a true standout, featuring white cabinets, tile backsplash, and brand new stainless steel appliances that are sure to inspire some culinary creativity. The main level is completed by an updated bathroom with new fixtures & a tile surround. But that's not all! The basement offers additional living space with a rec room and bathroom. The newer water heater adds to the home's convenience and efficiency. Park your car easily in the garage before heading out. Don't wait, say yes to this address!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,643 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,643 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,304 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 339 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price