A magical mix of home and site. Find breathtaking finishes, serene landscaping and a premier layout on Tennyson Drive. Presidential curb appeal w/ Bluestone walkways & lively landscaping. Exposed staircase and new American Cherry flooring. Incredible kitchen (2021) w/ white cabinetry, beautiful granite countertops & stylish tile backsplash. Wolff Range/Hood, Wolff Speed Oven, Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Wine Refrigerator. Cozy family room w/ wet-bar, natural fireplace, beamed ceiling & open views of the backyard. Office + main level laundry. Primary bath offers your own personal spa - whirlpool soaking tub, luxurious steam shower, rich built-in cabinetry & high-style finishes. Lower level w/ an additional 600+ square ft. Stunning hardscaping, heated garage, irrigation system & more!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,577 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,577 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,905 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 672 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- R3 Single Famil
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price