Fall in love with this classic English Tudor! Located on a large, quiet, park-like corner lot with mature trees. HWF throughout, new gas fireplace in LR, leaded glass windows and doors, crown molding, formal dining, open staircase and finished basement. Large 4 season sunroom leads to generous deck, perfect for entertaining. Charming primary BR suite includes timber beam ceiling, updated spa BA with walk-in shower and marble vanity. Sensational massive walk-in closet with built-in closet system. Main floor 4th bedroom/office completes this classic, one-of-a-kind home. Home warranty included. Top rated Elmbrook school district. The perfect location with neighborhood park, near shopping, dining and easy freeway access.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
3,493 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,493 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,886 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 607 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Cable TV Available,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price