This charming Lannon stone Cape Cod is a blend of old & new w/its gleaming HWFs, built-in corner china cabinet, an updated kitchen & a family room addition. The family room features a cathedral ceiling & wood burning stove & is large enough to have a casual dining table as well as a roomy TV area. The original living room, w/a gas FP, would be a great office or music room in its private location. The bedrooms are spacious & the closet space is amazing. There are 2 lower level spaces...one is perfect for a craft room/office & the other a rec room w/the pool table included! The screen porch is going to surely extend your summer as it's just outside the kitchen. Native Roots created a beautiful landscape plan with pollinators in mind...see ''documents'' for the details.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2,397 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
2,397 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,930 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 467 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price