Steps from the Square in downtown Elkhorn, you'll find this 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath bungalow. This well cared for home offers an eat-in kitchen with island/breakfast bar, large dinette area and easy access to dining room, master Bdrm suite w/full ball w/jetted tub, walk-in closet and additional closet w/stackable washer/dryer. Family room overlooking the back yard w/trayed ceilings and two skylights. Large LR featuring private office w/glass French doors, sitting area and foyer. Partial basement 26x29 w/laundry area. 2.5 detached garage 21x23 w/heated 10x23 shop. Easy access to downtown area offering all the small-town amenities you've been looking for.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
2,115 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,115 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick, Stone
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price