Not your ordinary property! Located in desirable Dover with its' low taxes, this 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2 story home offers privacy, seclusion, on an almost 3 acre tree-lined lot with almost 4000 sq ft of living space. The expansive foyer greets you with a living room to your right and left both with FP's, and a huge 4 season room with vaulted cedar ceilings and a gas stone faced FP. A grandeur deck is located off that room to watch the ample wildlife in your backyard. A kitchen fit for a chef allows an eat-in area and a quartz counter island and expands to a formal DR. The upstairs bedrooms are large and both bathrooms have been remodeled. Downstairs is a walk out area to the back where you can gather on a patio and a 1/2 BA has already been stubbed.for a bathroom.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,876 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,876 Sq. Ft. (approx)
21st Century eSchool
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,420 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 456 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. .
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price