Hurry home! This spacious home is meticulously maintained & located in a highly desired neighborhood with loads of mature trees. The main level offers hard wood floors in most of the area, and an updated, open concept den/kitchen, perfect for entertaining and connecting with loved ones. Bedrooms are upstairs, including the modernized en-suite master, complete with a walk-in closet. Need more space? The lower level is finished with a full bath and wet bar, perfect for movie night or playing games. A paver patio fits a grill, another seating area, and a pond to add ambiance to any gathering. Wind down the day on the front porch where you will see amazing sunsets. Down the block is Fox River Park offering trails for hiking and biking. Take the 3D tour and schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,088 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,088 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,228 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 860 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Shower,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price