Warm & welcoming neighborhood filled with fun, block parties, gatherings at Cheyenne Park & true sense of community. Beautiful & spacious open kitchen features granite countertops, gleaming hardwood floors & stainless steel appliances. Relax in cozy family room with a gas fireplace & picturesque views of tree lined backyard. Enjoy flex room off of large foyer, perfect for an office or den. Master suite boasts French doors, large walk-in closet & bath with walk-in shower & tub. All bedrooms have neutral carpet & paint colors. Entertain in fabulous lower level featuring a theatre room, wet bar & ample storage space. Convenient 1st floor mudroom. A perfect lot with a patio & fenced-in yard that backs up to farmland. Minutes from shopping, restaurants, Hwy 43, schools & downtown Milwaukee!!!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,130 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,130 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Single Family
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price